Panama Jack Made in Spain

Many people wonder where we manufacture our shoes and although is very common for many Spanish companies to send their large product productions overseas due to cost efficiency, we at Panama Jack believe that quality is  one of the  most important aspects of our company.

For over 20 years here at Panama Jack we have manufactured all our shoes exclusively in Spain, with two large factories which are loyal to our every need.  This way there is total quality control in every aspect of our production process. From the selection of the finest leathers and materials to the actual assembly process.  Everything is carefully selected, inspected and approved so that when it gets to you, the consumer, you are receiving the very best.

We are very proud of this achievement and hope to continue on this adventure…so remember, Panama Jack proudly Made in Spain!

Related posts

50 Responses to Panama Jack Made in Spain

1. Mike says:

Please add me to your news letter and also notify me when your able to ship to the US.

Thanks,

2. Chuck says:

I also love these boots. I have had 2 pair Brown & Black. I want another pair!!! How can I get them in the US? Please Help.

• Panama Jack says:

Hello Chuck,

Thank you very much for your email and for your interest in our brand.
      Unfortunately at the moment we don´t have an online store for sales to the U.S. We hope to once again be able to offer our services “stepping even stronger” but for now we don´t have an exact date.
      Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have and we will be happy to assist you.

Greetings from Spain!

3. Dan Coronelli says:

can I purchase wax, laces and insoles anywhere in the us? there must be somewhere I can buy this stuff

• Panama Jack says:

Hello,
      Our online shop for the USA has closed and unfortunately for the moment we have no availability or online shop for the USA.
      If you have friends or family around here in Europe we will be happy to ship your Panama Jacks to them. This way they could send them to you afterwards.
      Greetings from Spain!

4. Gustavo says:

Buenas noches!
    Soy artesano, calígrafo, y me preguntaba sí os podría gustar la idea de tener un logotipo hecho a mano con las palabras “made in Spain”. Me gustaría poder enseñaros mi trabajo.
    Mi teléfono de contacto es 649412739
    Un Saludo.

5. Luke says:

Could you direct me to an online listing of your retailers? I have a friend traveling to London who has offered to pick up a pair for me (I am in the U.S.)but would like to locate and purchase in order to simplify. Very, Best

6. Alex van der Zwalmen says:

I need to know whether size 42,5 also exists.
    I have tried on a pair of boots yesterday.
    43 was too big – 42 too small

Is there an address in Belgium where i can buy the size I need? Thx for your help.

Thanks for you reply
    Kind regards
    Alex

• Panama Jack says:

Hello Alex! Thank you very much for your message! Well we have no half sizes. Could you tell me which model you like – just to know if there is any solution that I can give you… Ah, and please let me know if size 42 is just too tight or also too short. Thank you in advance!!

7. I have a couple of pairs of Havana Joe shoes I bought in the US before you left this market. I absolutely love these shoes. Y’all seriously need to get back in this market, or I’m gonna have to find an overseas connection to fix my need for this product.

• Panama Jack says:

Yes, you are right it is a pity that our footwear is not available there at the moment. We really hope that we can come back in a future but we do not know when this will be possible! Let´s cross our fingers!!